Vacancies: Money Advisers (2) - Permanent, Full & Part Time, South Munster MABS
The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist them to develop good money management skills.
South Munster MABS is currently seeking:
Two (2) Money Advisers
Full-Time (35 Hours per week)
Part-Time (17.5 Hours per week)
The positions will be located in the Cork city office, North Main St. or other locations within the South Munster area.
Money Advisers play a pivotal role in MABS. Candidates must display empathy with those who find themselves in financial difficulty; knowledge and understanding of money management, consumer debt and financial services; familiarity with the provision of an advice, support and advocacy service; together with excellent communication, organisational, administrative and IT skills.
- Full Time Salary: €35,831 - €51,616 per annum (inclusive of two Long Service Increments (LSI), see candidate pack for further information).
- Probationary Period: These positions are subject to completion of a probationary period
- Incremental Credit Assessment: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS network at request. For further information please see the candidate pack.
- Panel of Qualified Candidates: A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary part-time and full time Money Adviser posts which arise within the next six months in the Cork City and West Cork centres will be filled, should vacancies arise in this period.
- Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 21 May 2021 (CVs and late or incomplete applications will not be accepted)
MABS has a normal retirement age which is linked to the State Pension Age in Ireland (currently 66).
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board
MABS is an equal opportunities employer