Vacancy: Money Adviser - Specified Purpose, Full Time, Meath
The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist them to develop good money management skills.
North Leinster MABS is currently seeking a:
Specified Purpose (Maternity Leave Cover)
Full Time (35 Hours per Week), Meath
North Leinster MABS has a vacancy for a specified purpose Full Time Money Adviser based in our Navan office 3 days a week and our Ashbourne and Trim offices for 1 day each per week. The Money Adviser will provide a free, independent, confidential money advice service to facilitate clients to deal with debt problems and to become financially independent in the long term. Money Advisers also provide debt prevention education to the target group.
- Specified Purpose Post: This is a specified purpose position to cover Maternity Leave and is subject to completion of a three month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary: €35,831 - €51,616 per annum (inclusive of two Long Service Increments (LSI), see candidate pack for further information).
- Incremental Credit Assessment: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS network at request. For further information please see the candidate pack.
- Panel of Qualified Candidates: A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary, part-time and full time MA posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in the Meath area.
- Closing date: 5.00pm on Friday 18 June 2021 (CVs and late or incomplete applications will not be accepted)
MABS has a normal retirement age which is linked to the State Pension Age in Ireland (currently 66).
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board
MABS is an equal opportunities employer