Vacancy: Service Delivery Administrator - Permanent, Part Time, North Dublin MABS
The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist them to develop good money management skills.
North Dublin MABS is currently seeking a:
Service Delivery Administrator
Permanent, Part Time (17.5 Hours per Week)
Dorset St, Dublin
North Dublin MABS has a vacancy for a permanent Part Time Service Delivery Administrator. The Service Delivery Administrator will support the Money Advice Co-ordintor/Service Delivery Manager in the delivery of a timely, efficient and effective high quality Money Advice and Budgeting Service to clients in their designated area. For a full list of responsibilities please see the candidate pack.
- Permanent Posts: This is a permanent position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary: €27,844 - €41,093 per annum (inclusive of two Long Service Increments (LSI), see candidate pack for further information).
- Incremental Credit Assessment: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS network at request. For further information please see the candidate pack.
- Panel of Qualified Candidates: A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary and permanent, part-time Service Delivery Administrator posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. Posts will be located in North Dublin City and County Area.
- Closing date: 5.00pm on Monday 31 May 2021 (CVs and late or incomplete applications will not be accepted)
MABS has a normal retirement age which is linked to the State Pension Age in Ireland (currently 66).
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board
MABS is an equal opportunities employer