Vacancy: Service Delivery Manager (x2) - Permanent, Full Time, Tipperary & Waterford
The Money Advice and Budgeting Service (MABS) is a national, free, confidential and independent service, providing advice and support to people in debt or in danger of getting into debt. Each MABS company is rooted within the communities they serve and staff work with clients to enable them to cope with immediate debt problems and assist them to develop good money management skills.
North Munster MABS is currently seeking a:
Service Delivery Manager (x2)
Permanent, Full Time (35 Hours per Week)
1 Waterford Service Delivery Area based in Waterford & 1 Tipperary Service Delivery Area based in either Tipperary Town or Thurles
North Munster MABS has a vacancy for a permanent Full Time Service Delivery Manager. The Service Delivery Manager is fully responsible and accountable for the delivery of a timely, efficient and effective high quality Money Advice and Budgeting Service to clients in their designated area. For a full list of responsibilities please see the candidate pack.
- Permanent Posts: This is a permanent position subject to completion of a six month probationary period.
- Full Time Salary: €42,663 - €58,682 per annum (inclusive of two Long Service Increments (LSI), see candidate pack for further information).
- Incremental Credit Assessment: MABS operates an incremental credit process for new entrants to the MABS network at request. For further information please see the candidate pack.
- Panel of Qualified Candidates: A panel may be formed of qualified candidates from which temporary and permanent, part-time and full time SDM posts which arise within the next twelve months will be filled should vacancies arise in this period. The panel will be applicable to the North Munster MABS Region comprising the Service Delivery Areas of Clare/Limerick, County Tipperary & County Waterford.
- Closing date: 2.00pm on Tuesday 15 June 2021 (CVs and late or incomplete applications will not be accepted)
MABS has a normal retirement age which is linked to the State Pension Age in Ireland (currently 66).
For details on how your personal data will be used as part of this process our Data Protection Notice for Job Applicants is available here:
Funded and supported by the Citizens Information Board
MABS is an equal opportunities employer