Meal Planner - Week Four
Welcome to Week Four of our four week meal plans. How did you get on last week? If you're just joining us, feel free to look back at the past few weeks or you can start from this week. Our meal plans help you plan for the week ahead so you can do your "big shop" knowing what you need to buy. These delicious suggestions will be taken from our 101 Square Meals cookbook and the Safe Food Recipe hub, both of which are full of healthy and nutritionally balanced meals.
Simply click on image below to access the weekly menu. You can save the image on your phone and use the plan to make a shopping list of all the ingredients you need. Don't forget to check your cupboards for dry goods like herbs or spices, or your fridge or freezer for ingredients you might already have. Shopping lists are a great tool to keep you on track and help reduce waste as you only buy what you need.
- French Toast - Dip the slices of bread in the eggs coating both sides if you just want it plain.
- Couscous - Vegetables can be used instead of chicken.
- Lunch - Some of you may be returning to work so here is a selection of packed lunches along with other ideas for lunch on the go.
Safe Food Links:
- Caprese Pitta Pocket
- French Toast with Ricotta and Berries
- Cajun Chicken Wrap
- Grapes and Walnuts
- Nectarine, Strawberry and Banana Smoothie
- Fab Fajitas
- Sweet Potato Crisps
- Chicken Curry or Chickpea and Lentil Curry
This meal planner is only a suggestion, feel free to swap out anything you like with your own favourites. The aim of this planner is help with preparing for your weekly shop, to help to reduce waste and make mealtimes more affordable!
Do you know someone who would find value in this family menu planner? Please share using the following buttons: